Thursday 29 May 2008

Exam Stress

Oh dear. A week today and exams are all over for me but until then its stress and revision and escaping from revison through various forms.
One form = the genius of Jeffrey Lewis. If you fail all your exams who cares? If you can play an acoustic guitar, make up some witty and clever lyrics, draw wicked cartoons and be an 'anti-folk' icon your sorted and can follow in the footsteps of the man himself.
For now though you could just listen to these and chill for two seconds before picking up the books again (urg):
Back When I Was 4- Jeffrey Lewis
I Ain't Thick- Jeffrey Lewis


I could go on and on and on and on and on (etc) about the amazing music created by JL but, you know, gotta revise and all that (making the point of the post nicely I think)... byeeee !

Jade
xx

No comments: